Sunday, October 14, 2012

Here Comes The Bride.





**Disclaimer: These photos belong to Sandra Dixon whose wedding was in September 2011.**

My good friend Sandra asked me to do makeup for her and her bridal party, and of course, I said YES! This was after all, my first big and important event, and I just couldn't resist. After many trial sessions at her house, we came up with a natural look with shades of purple to match her theme colors. 

Thanks again Sandra for trusting me with your face for your special day!

What I used: 

  • Coastal Scents 88 shadow palette: white (lid), pale yellow (lid &brow bone), taupe (crease)
  • Too Faced Shadow Insurance
  • BH Cosmetics blush palette: bronzer (crease)
  • MAC Cosmetics: Nocturnelle (outer v)
  • L'oreal Infallible eyeliner: black
  • MAC Opulash: Bad Bad Black
  • Stila Pink Lipgloss
  • MAC Fix+

No comments:

Post a Comment