**Disclaimer: These photos belong to Sandra Dixon whose wedding was in September 2011.**
My good friend Sandra asked me to do makeup for her and her bridal party, and of course, I said YES! This was after all, my first big and important event, and I just couldn't resist. After many trial sessions at her house, we came up with a natural look with shades of purple to match her theme colors.
Thanks again Sandra for trusting me with your face for your special day!
What I used:
- Coastal Scents 88 shadow palette: white (lid), pale yellow (lid &brow bone), taupe (crease)
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- BH Cosmetics blush palette: bronzer (crease)
- MAC Cosmetics: Nocturnelle (outer v)
- L'oreal Infallible eyeliner: black
- MAC Opulash: Bad Bad Black
- Stila Pink Lipgloss
- MAC Fix+