Tuesday, November 27, 2012

The Holidays Are Here!




I love love love the holidays, and I thought it'd be appropriate to come up with a series this year. So, I contacted my dear friend (of 10 years now!) and fashion blogger, Kathleen of Inspirafashion, to collaborate ideas with me this season. THUS, my working with her in her recent shoot. So, there you have it: A little bit of the holidays in the eyes, lips, and her gorgeous outfit. Stay tuned for more!!!

 Please visit Inspirafashion to check out her post on this look! And many many thanks to Sarah for taking these gorgeous photos!

What I used:
  • MAC eyeshadows: Humid (lid), Creme Royal (tear ducts), Tempting (crease top)
  • Coastal Scents 88 matte shadow palette: light yellow (brow bone), taupe (crease base), dark brown (crease)
  • Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner: RSVP
  • Too Faced Shadow Insurance
  • MAC Opulash: Bad Bad Black
  • MAC Powerpoint Eyepencil: Engraved
  • BHCosmetics blush palette: mauve shade
  • BHCosmetics camouflage concealer palette: salmon shade 
  • Revlon lipstick: Plum
  • MAC Fix+

No comments:

Post a Comment