Tuesday, December 4, 2012

All Black Everything.





For this look, we went for the smokey eye and bold lip. Upon discussing looks, I suggested a nude color, but she's definitely a dark lipstick girl. It goes well with her light skin. Also, as you may have noticed, I did not use a bold, liquid line. I decided to try smudging pencil liner on top of the brown shadows for a softer effect. 

BTW, aren't those shoes gorgeous?! I think there's a giveaway on the Inspirafashion page! Check it out. You know I entered myself a couple times. =D 

What I used: 
  • MAC eyeshadow: Tempting (lid)
  • Coastal Scents 88 matte shadow palette: light yellow (brow bone), dark brown (crease top)
  • NARS bronzer: Laguna (crease)
  • Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner: RSVP
  • Too Faced Shadow Insurance
  • MAC Opulash: Bad Bad Black
  • MAC Powerpoint Eyepencil: Engraved
  • BHCosmetics blush palette: mauve shade
  • BHCosmetics camouflage concealer palette: salmon shade 
  • Revlon lipstick: Plum
  • MAC Fix+

No comments:

Post a Comment