Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Family Holiday Shoot.




I had the pleasure of working with one of my good friends Sarah for her holiday family shoot last week. We were neighbors when we lived at the dorms in Sac State and our friendship hit off after many drunken nights. Haha. I thought this picture perfectly captured the look I did on her. And look how cute her son is! His name is Isaiah! <3 He's gonna be so spoiled! Thanks again Sarah for letting me do your make-up!



What I used:

  • Coastal Scents 88 shadow palette: white (lid), pale yellow (lid), taupe (crease)
  • Too Faced Shadow Insurance 
  • BH Cosmetics blush palette: bronzer (contouring), dark pink (apples of cheeks)
  • L'oreal Infallible eyeliner: black
  • MAC Opulash: bad bad black
  • Stila pink lipgloss 
  • MAC fix+ 

No comments:

Post a Comment