Friday, June 14, 2013

Summer 2013 Favorites!


Let's start off with my new favorite liquid foundation!!! Lancome's Teint Idole Ultra 24hour Makeup. When they say 24 hours, they MEAN 24 hours. I have worn this foundation through a pool party and clubbing all night long in Vegas and throughout a full day of work without having to retouch. I get no blotchy spots like I normally would with other foundations and coverage is medium. Definitely recommend this foundation, and I don't think I'll be using a different brand for a while. (My shade is 360.)



MAC's Up the Amp is currently my favorite summer lipstick shade. A cross between pink and purple really adds the pop of bright color we all expect during the summer, but isn't overdone. I like to pair it with natural eye makeup (as seen below) to let the color speak for itself. 




I was hesistant buying this at first because I wasn't sure I'd actually wear it, BUT it's mint green: THE MOST POPULAR SHADE THIS PAST YEAR (or so)!!! I tried it, and I LOVE IT. Add it on the bottom of your lower lids or waterline for a small pop of color in your eyes (seen below). I wore this going to the beach, and I must say, attracted some attention! This is Stila's Waterproof Liner in Turquoise. 

  
PS. Wear with natural shadows and nude lips!!! 


I went to Sephora looking to buy more Clarisonic gel for my Mia when the Product Consultant recommended Fab First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser to me. She said she uses it with her Clarisonic which makes her face radiant the next day. SO, I too wanted my skin to look good and purchased this product. The day I purchased it, they offered free little goodies: a travel size face cleanser, eye cream, and a bracelet. GOOD DEAL! What made me more happy is that my face was radiant (just as she said about hers) the next day and maintained a soft texture for the rest of the week ridding me of my blotchy spots I had been suffering with since winter! This face cleanser is found in Sephora stores for about $20 and is made with ALL NATURAL PRODUCTS. Pricey, but worth it. 

Thank you all for taking the time to read! Hope you enjoyed and look forward to creating more material for you!

Love, 
Audrey

No comments:

Post a Comment