Friday, February 21, 2014

Life Update.

Hello Everyone! 

I can't believe my last blog post was in June! But as we all know, life happens, and well, my life has been quite eventful since I was last active in the make-up and blog world. I'd like to dedicate this post to update you all on what's been happening. 


In July, my fiance left for Navy bootcamp. He graduated in September. 


Shortly after he left for bootcamp, I found out that we were expecting. Our baby girl is due in March of this year. 


In November, my fiance FINALLY came home after bootcamp and A school, and we got married (hence my new name). We had a small wedding with family and close friends. 

My husband deployed in December, shortly after he reported to his permanent duty station. He is due to come home soon, and my due date is right around the corner. =] I've also decided to take a break from my special ed credential program in preparation for the baby. So while on maternity leave awaiting the arrival of my little one, I decided to pick up on the blog after a long hiatus. Please stay tuned for all projects and reviews I have lined up, and thanks again for reading. 

Love,
Audrey

No comments:

Post a Comment