Thursday, March 6, 2014

Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade Review.


I follow Anastasia on Instagram where she likes to post sneak peeks of her upcoming products. I knew I had to try Dipbrow when she first posted about it as my current brow routine wasn't really working for me. I had been using a Milani brow pencil and powder which serves as a great and less expensive dupe but doesn't nearly last as long as Anastasia products. So, with much excitement, I purchased Dipbrow and after one use, I FELL IN LOVE.  Unlike pencils and powders that tend to fade and leave us with half smeared off eyebrows, this pomade is waterproof and stays put ALL DAY. I never have to pull out my brow pencil to retouch, nor do I find parts of my drawn on brows all over my forehead. It applies smoothly and blends in well with a spool brush. 


I use a flat liner brush to line my brows at the bottom, an angled liner brush to blend the product to the rest of my brows, and a spool brush to set everything together. I also like to use my foundation and concealer brush to conceal excess product for clean shaped brows. 


So, there you have it! Amazing brows using Anastasia's Dipbrow. I don't think I'll ever go back to another brand of brow products. =D

Thanks for reading and hope you enjoy!


For the rest of my face: 
  • Smashbox Photo Finish primer
  • Lancome Teint Idole: 360 Bisque
  • Cover FX concealer: N Light
  • MAC Studio Fix: C6
  • Coastal Scents Contour Palette: Brown (contour face); White (highlight)
  • BH Cosmetics 10 Colour Blush Palette: Peach (blush)
  • MAC Paint Pot: Painterly
  • Urban Decay Naked Basics: Venus (tear ducts, brow bone); WOS (lid); Faint (crease)
  • NYC Color Wheel: Bronzer (crease)
  • L'oreal Infallible: Black
  • Riri loves MAC: Heaux
  • NYX lipliner: Prune
  • MAC Fix+

No comments:

Post a Comment