I follow Anastasia on Instagram where she likes to post sneak peeks of her upcoming products. I knew I had to try Dipbrow when she first posted about it as my current brow routine wasn't really working for me. I had been using a Milani brow pencil and powder which serves as a great and less expensive dupe but doesn't nearly last as long as Anastasia products. So, with much excitement, I purchased Dipbrow and after one use, I FELL IN LOVE. Unlike pencils and powders that tend to fade and leave us with half smeared off eyebrows, this pomade is waterproof and stays put ALL DAY. I never have to pull out my brow pencil to retouch, nor do I find parts of my drawn on brows all over my forehead. It applies smoothly and blends in well with a spool brush.
I use a flat liner brush to line my brows at the bottom, an angled liner brush to blend the product to the rest of my brows, and a spool brush to set everything together. I also like to use my foundation and concealer brush to conceal excess product for clean shaped brows.
So, there you have it! Amazing brows using Anastasia's Dipbrow. I don't think I'll ever go back to another brand of brow products. =D
Thanks for reading and hope you enjoy!
For the rest of my face:
- Smashbox Photo Finish primer
- Lancome Teint Idole: 360 Bisque
- Cover FX concealer: N Light
- MAC Studio Fix: C6
- Coastal Scents Contour Palette: Brown (contour face); White (highlight)
- BH Cosmetics 10 Colour Blush Palette: Peach (blush)
- MAC Paint Pot: Painterly
- Urban Decay Naked Basics: Venus (tear ducts, brow bone); WOS (lid); Faint (crease)
- NYC Color Wheel: Bronzer (crease)
- L'oreal Infallible: Black
- Riri loves MAC: Heaux
- NYX lipliner: Prune
- MAC Fix+