Friday, March 20, 2015

I Do Part Deux MC.

Last October, it was my greatest pleasure to work with one of my closest friends for her five year anniversary and vow renewal. It was a beautiful celebration surrounded by friends, family, and music. 

Thank you Melanie for trusting me with your makeup for the day. You were a beautiful bride! 










***Disclaimer! These photos belong to Melanie Mullen. Taken by Wendy Warrick Photography.


What I used: 

  • Graftobian HD Creme Palette (foundation, contour, and highlight
  • Ben Nye Banana Luxury Powder (to mattify and set foundation)
  • Milani Cosmetics Brow Fix & Easy Brow 
  • Stila Cosmetics Pop Palette (eye shadows, blush and highlight)
  • MAC Paint Pot in Painterly (eye shadow primer)
  • Benefit They're Real Mascara
  • L'Oreal Infalliable Super Slim Eyeliner 
  • Ardell false lashes in 153 
  • MAC Lipstick in Taupe




No comments:

Post a Comment